If your children are well cared for, we know you are free to focus on
working out and caring well for yourself!
So offering you dependable childcare is important to us.
We offer free Childcare at the following workout classes
|Kinetic Heights (M-F)||Kinetic Heights (Saturday)|
Here are guidelines for our care:
- All Carolina Sweat children need to stay in reserved Childcare area during the CS workout (for Gym & Carolina Sweat Liability).
- A childcare provider will be at Carolina Sweat 10 minutes before class starts and will stay 10 minutes after class ends.
- If no children are present 15 minutes after class has started, the childcare provider may leave.
- Please take your children to the restroom before class as we cannot take them. If your child is old enough to use the restroom on their own, they will walk to the restroom on their own. If your child requires assistance in the restroom or requires a diaper change, the childcare provider will notify the parent.
- Personal toys/electronics/etc. are welcome, but are used at own risk. If the toy/electronic item is being used to harm others, the toy will be taken away and given to the parent at the end of class.
- Childcare providers do not discipline; however, if bad behavior is displayed (throwing toys, pushing kids, biting) we will notify the parent.
- No food/liquid (water is acceptable) is allowed within the childcare area due to allergies & choking hazards.
- If your child has any of the following symptoms, please refrain from bringing them to childcare until they are symptom free for 24 hours: vomiting, fever, diarrhea, contagious illness, surgery (tubes, shunts, etc.), pink eye, strep throat, lice, and any open & oozing sores.
- Childcare providers are not allowed to administer medicine. If there is an emergency, we will notify the parent and/or emergency services.
- Carolina Sweat reserves the right to terminate services to any child at any time, for any reason and without prior notice, consultation or opportunity to be heard.